For a concern about a particular student, please start here
  • Contact Kathleen Hutnik, associate dean of graduate education, as a first point of contact with questions and concerns. She can be reached at or 610-758-3648.
  • Ask for a consultation with the Counseling Center. More information can be found here
  • You can also complete the Student of Concern Form
  • If the situation is urgent or an emergency please call Campus Safety at 610-758-4200.