There are a variety of clubs and activities that the Graduate Student Senate encourages individual and groups of graduate students to pursue in order ot make the graduate student community more vibrant and rich. If you are interested in starting a new club, the guide below will help get your started. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
All GSS operations and activities are conducted in line with the following policy documents.
All new graduate student clubs must fill out the following forms in order to be recognized by GSS:
Clubs that have been previously established must fill out a yearly election and budget form.
These two forms are helpful for clubs who want to host and event or submit for reimbursement for an event.
These links may be helpful to clubs:
- To post information or for sale in LUNA
- To make room reservations
- To advertise on Digital Information Boards (DIBs)
- Shoestring Menu (for those student groups on a tiny budget, no additonal student discount from this menu)
- Lehigh Catering Menu (to cater your event email firstname.lastname@example.org; student groupspaying with an account number beginning with "6," don't forget to ask for you 30% discount.